PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR PAITON II POWER STATION Under Indonesia s private power programme, PT. YTL Jawa Timur operates and maintains this 2 x 650 MW Coal-fired Power Station. The station is located at Paiton, Probolinggo District of East Java, 141 km Southeast of Surabaya.
YTL Jawa Timur is currently have vacancies for:
ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN – C&I
You will be responsible to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Field Control & Instrumentation equipment as well as equipment control / automation.
Candidate for this position should possess:
1. Maximum 35 years old;
2. Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Physics Engineering or Electronic from a reputable University or Polytechnic;
3. Having 3 years minimum in relevant experiences at heavy industries or power plants;
4. Good skill in instrumentation, control an automation system troubleshooting;
5. Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment (pneumatic, electronic and microprocessor based / smart system) and familiar with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs and its Man machine Interfaces;
6. Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and Call In scheme;
7. Accurate, reliable, enthusiasm and having good written and spoken English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 11 October 2013 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton – Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
Your CV will be kept in strict confidence
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph.